Allerplex, with vitamin A, supports the body’s ability to handle environmental challenges and helps maintain healthy mucous membranes.*
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes*
- Supports the body’s ability to handle environmental challenges*
- Supports healthy lung and respiratory function*
- Vitamin A plays a role in liver function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Pneumotrophin PMG®, Drenatrophin PMG®, Cataplex® A-C, Betacol®, and Antronex®
- Good source of vitamin A
How Vitamin A Works in Your Body
Vitamin A is involved in the formation of the epithelial and mucous tissues, protecting mucus integrity in the body1. It is an integral part of the mucus layer of both the respiratory tract and the intestine1.
1. Huang Z, Liu Y, Qi G, Brand D, Zheng SG. Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. J Clin Med. 2018;7(9):258. Published 2018 Sep 6. doi:10.3390/jcm7090258
Three capsules per meal, or as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Vitamin A 160 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 4 mg, Calcium 20 mg, Magnesium 10 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 820 mg: Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), fenugreek seed, betaine hydrochloride, soy protein, bovine lung PMG™ extract, carbamide, organic oat flour, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine liver fat extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine bone, veal bone, defatted wheat germ, bovine kidney, sunflower lecithin, rice bran, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose. Contains: Soy and wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.